"The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants." -- Gichin Funakoshi

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This Has Been A Test...

of the emergency broadcasting system (or something). We will return you to your regularly scheduled excercise program...

Next week.

I think I'd be ok to go back to training now. The tummy seems to be back to normal, and solid foods are once again agreeing with me. But there's a tournament Saturday, and since I'm definitely not up for that yet, I think I should wait to go back to the dojo until next week. Besides, I was taught from an early age to share, and I shared my tummy bug with Sensei-Hubby...so I need to nurse him back to health now.

As for the BBMC, I'll get back to my pushups...well, I was going to say next week, but if I put it off I never will get back to it, so...tomorrow.

No comments: