"The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants." -- Gichin Funakoshi

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Any Suggestions?

I've spent the day looking for some kind of goal-tracker I can add to this site to help me with the BBM Challenge. The only thing so far that is close to what I want is the exercise ticker from tickerfactory.com. I don't know if it's my technological handicap or what, but I can't figure out how to update it without creating a new ticker each day. What I'm really looking for is a chart or something that I can put on my sidebar and add a checkmark or smiley or star for each day I do my pushups. Anyone know of any tools like that? I wish I had enough programming know-how to just do it myself.

BTW - I did my pushups this morning! First thing!

2 comments:

Becky G said...

If you find something, let me know. I'm using Ticker Factory also, but I have the same problem you have. I can't update it without creating a new ticker every morning.

Mir said...

"BTW - I did my pushups this morning! First thing"

YES! "A journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step."

Keep at it.